Friday, June 8, 2012

Spiritual PSA ~ Now Is The Time


Hello beautiful people, this morning I had a mind jolting dream. So much so, I feel the need to share with you the message I feel I’m getting from this. But before I get into that, here are the details of my dream:


I am looking through the eyes of another person. I reside in a house with an older sister and an old man (not sure if he was a father or grandfather). This older sister and old man were arguing. He told her if she didn’t want to get her life together then she’d have to leave. She argued back that she will do just that. Other family members try to get the old man and older sister to reconcile, it takes a while but eventually they make up. Then the scene changes to the old man and older sister sitting up in bed talking to each other and praying. I leave to go upstairs. Then I hear a man’s voice say “now this house is ready for God”.  And then a feminine voice says something like “now you can see the spirit”. I head back downstairs to join the old man and older sister because of hearing this. I ask “did ya’ll hear that?” The older sister nods and says to me “he’s praying now”. I kneel by the bed, hold the older sisters hand with my left and wrap my right arm around her and the old man and join them in prayer. I repeat “Thank you Jesus. Thank you Jesus.”  Then tell them I’m going to stay with them because whatever it is we are about to see I don’t want to be alone when it manifests itself.  Then there’s this entity that begins to enter the room.  He/it steps through the doorway as if he has trouble walking.  It’s no taller than 3 or 4 feet.  The person’s body I’m in begins to reach for it as I look on through her eyes and I begin to try and make her aware that this thing she’s reaching for isn’t holy. That what she’s reaching for is not from God.  As it reaches out to touch me; I wake up.

This message to me means, the strong delusions are closer than many of us think and/or care to believe.  And even when it comes, MANY will fall for it!  MANY will believe the hype!  Even those who claim to be saved!!!!  Do ya’ll hear me?????  MANY WILL FALL FOR THE STRONG DELUSIONS!! EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE SAVED!!! Matthew 24:23-27
In other words, I feel that God is letting me know that I need to get deeper into His word and to make my elections sure!  So that while these strong delusions have the rest of the world thinking Jesus has come back I can stand strong, fearless, and know what it says about Jesus’ return.  I encourage you to take a moment to read all of Matthew chapter 24.  Brothers and sisters, we must know that we know that we know!


Stay blessed & continue to seek Jesus Christ & His Holy Spirit!
Peace & blessings


Khyrra

No comments:

Post a Comment