Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Devil is the number one Terrorist!




When I was a young man my dad taught me about the world we live in.  While we were fishing he would just say things that made real good sense.   He never used any scriptures from the bible, but the stuff he said always could be found in the bible.  One thing he mostly said to me was, “Son they use fear to control you; that’s how they control this world.”  Naturally as a child I looked at him and wondered what is the man talking about?  First of all; who are they?  And why do they want to control me and the world?  Of course he always answered with you will find out one day.  Come on man!  Let me know now!  I don’t have time to wait until I’m grown!  Now that I am older I realize exactly who they are.  They are actually the devil and his army of rebellious angels.  The devil operates through people to get his will accomplished.  He sends his demon army out to try to gain entrance into the people to control them.  If he gains control of them then they eventually have to do his dirty work.  The fear comes in to play after the control has set in.  If you have any emotional ties to anything or anyone you cannot fight against the enemy.  Remember the devil is a terrorist and it is hard to fight against terrorism.  Because a real terrorist does not value the same things you do.  Human life doesn’t mean a thing to them or (him).  He will use that to create fear in people.  I believe in these last days he will literally take peoples loved ones and cut their heads off right in front of them.  He will then ask if you still believe in Christ!  And of lot of people are going to turn against our lord and Savior.  Knowing and quoting a numerous scriptures is not going to save anyone.  Religious people performing all these religious duties will not get a free pass either.  It is your faith!  You have to have faith to know that you will die for not bowing down to the devil.  You have to have faith to endure when he slaughters someone before your very eyes in order for you to turn and worship him.  The only fear we should have is of The Most High God, because he can kill the body and soul!  I believe that which Jesus said about fearing God only.  Jesus Christ laid the blueprint out for us through his teachings and ultimately through the offering of his life.  The temptation of Christ is the formula Saints should follow.  In the first temptation the devil was testing his faith in God.  In the second temptation he was testing Jesus’ love of God.  And in the third temptation he tested Jesus’ fear of God.  Luke 4:1-12 So, my brothers and sisters we have to have faith in God, we have to love God with all of our heart, and we have to fear God and Him only.  I pray that everyone’s faith is increased in God.  I pray that everyone will love God with their whole heart.  I pray that everyone gives God His proper fear and honor that is due only unto Him.  Bless you all and keep the faith!  

As always,
It.Is.Written.    

No comments:

Post a Comment